These new colours of VersaFine ink pads ‘Clair’ are available in a stunning range of vintage and bright colours and compliment the original Versafine colour range of ink pads. The same Versafine ink quality but the ‘Clair’ pigment is deeper/stronger/brighter.
Tsukineko VersaFine Clair ink pads are a fast drying oil based pigment ink. Due to the raised ink pad, this ink is better than ever to use with all stamps for direct to paper (DTP) purposes. The case of the ink pads are super air tight resulting in super long lasting ink pads. Ideal for use with heat embossing powders.
Ink pad size: Outer case 9.7cm x 55mm. Ink pad 7.6cm x 3.5cm.
- The ink pad has an air-tight lift off lid providing easier access
- Increased control when inking stamps
- The slimmer 2 part container is easier to handle and air tight
- Same Versafine ink quality but the pigments are deeper & stronger & brighter
- Vibrant and vintage shades
- More contemporary label designs
- More suitable for modern stamps, the solid lines in images now appear much sharper