This rubber texture is designed to be used in combination with Gel Plates. Make textured and colored backgrounds on all your creative projects: Scrapbooking, Art Journal, Mixed Media, Card making, DIY…
Get a wide variety of results with this texture designed by Alexi .
• Drop ink or paint on your gel plate with a brayer.
• Gently apply the texture to the flat gel.
• Exert a light pressure on the whole then remove the texture.
• Place your support (paper, fabric, etc.) on the Plate gel.
• Apply light pressure on your support again.
• Gently remove your support and you’re done!
The Art Printing range of textures was invented by Carabelle Studio in partnership with Gel Press.